Have you been lost in a maze of paperwork, doctors, therapists wondering, hoping for some type of fairy godmother to help? Well, as The Therapy Place’s new Family Services Coordinator, I don’t have a magic wand, but I do have over five years of experience with my own two children with special needs (Autism and Down syndrome in case you’re curious).
I have been working hard to meet all of our incredible families and children. If you haven’t seen me wandering the lobby yet, you will. Stop me and say hello, as I look forward to meeting each and every one of you.
My job here is to help you. I advocate, help connect you to outside resources, develop our annual conference (Save the date October 8!), host Family Fun Day (Next day is July 16!), keep our blog updated, coordinate monthly newsletters, plan family support groups and more.
Get connected with The Therapy Place online to receive all of our news and updates. Here’s where to find us:
- TheTherapyPlace.org is our Web site.
- TheTherapyPlaceTalks.org is our blog.
- Like us on Facebook.com/TheTherapyPlace.
- Join our PRIVATE Facebook group for TTP families at Facebook.com/groups/1440299319538150.
- Follow us on Pinterest.com/TherapyPlace.
- Follow us on Twitter.com/TherapyPlaceInc.
- Follow us on Instagram.com/TherapyPlaceInc.
- Also, if you are a TTP family, you should be receiving periodic emails from us. If not, please let me know.
I will be distributing a survey very soon for families. PLEASE make sure you take time to respond. Your answers will help shape current and future programs and services, as well as help me do my job of helping YOU!
I am in and out of the office until mid-August, so if you need me and don’t see me be sure to leave me a message or send me an email. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Toni Turbeville Morton
Family Services Coordinator